Physician Coaching for Physicians and Physician Leaders
Cathy Lanteri, MD, FAPA, CPDC
About Dr. Lanteri
“Being a physician today is particularly challenging. I was drawn to coaching after seeing the increasing complexity in practicing medicine today and wanting to help other physicians find a way to recapture their enthusiasm and satisfaction. In coaching, I found a professional and personal development approach that addressed many of the issues confronting physicians. Physician coaching focuses on maximizing achievement and satisfaction in the midst of working in a medical system that demands more time, heightened administrative and communications skills, negotiating ability, patience, and flexibility.
I have over 20 years experience in healthcare at Harvard teaching hospitals and in private practice, helping physicians and health care leaders reach their potential as physicians, administrators, educators, and researchers. I love my work helping talented, accomplished physicians become more effective and gain increased satisfaction and enjoyment in their daily lives. I would love to talk with you about the opportunity to enhance your work experience."
• 20 years private practice, Lexington, MA
• Certified Physician Development Coach, Physician Coaching Institute
• Institute of Coaching Professional Association, Founding Fellow
• Brigham and Women's Hospital, Attending Physician
• Designed Primary Care Training Program in Psychiatry Residency
• Harvard Medical School, Instructor and Lecturer on Psychiatry in Primary Care
• Massachusetts General Hospital, Resident
• Massachusetts General Hospital, Chief Resident, General Psychiatry Practice
• Board Certified in Psychiatry
• Alpha Omega Alpha, University of Oklahoma Medical School
• Experience in management and leadership of varied organizations including state public service, political campaign, and broadcast journalism